After XVI, after Truth, Nina arrives in the Greater United Isles... (This is the fictional diary of Nina Oberon, Main Character of the XVI series)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm here...

It's been six weeks since the veljet brought Joan and me to the Greater United Isles instead of Japan, like we'd planned. For the most part my shoulder's healed -- but my heart has a long way to go...

I just got back from visiting Pops. Well, his headstone, we don't have any idea what happened to his body after the murder. That's what it was, plain and simple murder. I don't know what the Governing Council or B.O.S.S. is doing to Kasimir Lessig, but I hope it's as painful as what he had done to Pops. I know I shouldn't hold on to so much hate, but that's something I'll have to learn to let go of...

Anyway, my father had a marker put in the cemetery. It's become a daily ritual for me to go there and talk with Pops. Sometimes I'm sure he's there, listening... sometimes I feel comforted... sometimes I feel so much anger...

I want justice - for Mom, for Sandy, for Pops... and for me.

Gotta go, I hear Joan and Bett downstairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment