After XVI, after Truth, Nina arrives in the Greater United Isles... (This is the fictional diary of Nina Oberon, Main Character of the XVI series)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Doctor Churchill told me

not to overdo it. But I couldn't help myself. She's had me doing all kinds of physical therapy for my shoulder and today she finally agreed that I could start Cliste Galad lessons! Wei would be proud! Well, actually she'd probably laugh so hard tears would stream down her face. Me, Joan, and three of the girls from here, all had our first lesson today. It was about balance - and I don't have nearly as much as I thought I did! I'm sure I looked like a little kid playing pin the antennae on the space ship. In my defense, we were all falling into the wall and into each other... I think I'm going to like it...

And, I think Joan likes that guy from... I can't remember the name of the village - but, I saw him smile at her, and instead of turning away, she smiled back! Yay!

I hope I stay asleep tonight... 

No comments:

Post a Comment